domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it; I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted. I fell right through the cracks, and i'm tryin to get back before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my best test and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some. I won't hesitate no more. No more; it cannot wait i'm yours. Well open up your mind and see like me; open up your plans and damn you're free . Look into your heart and you'll find love love love. Listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me.
Ah, la peaceful melodyIt's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved. 
So, i won't hesitate no more, no more; it cannot wait i'm sure. There's no need to complicate our time is short 
this is our fate, i'm yours. + 
I won't hesitate no more, no more.

1 comentario:

  1. Sabés que ahora me caés un poco mejor sólo por esta publicación :P

    ResponderEliminar